We’re excited to share a little about WedBrilliant pros, Fun Fab Photo Booths & DJs. Looking for a fun, reliable provider of photo booth rentals in the Houston, College Station, Galveston, Huntsville or Bay City areas? Check them out.
They offer open air, enclosed and green screen options with the highest quality photos and guaranteed fun for your wedding guests. All of their rentals include flash drives, custom graphics, on-site attendants with great customer service, print outs for your guests, and of course fun props!
We love a good photo booth and the fun it creates! Check out Fun Fab Photo Booths & DJs, and head over to post your own wedding needs for WedBrilliant vendors to submit customized bids on!
We launched WedBrilliant with the express purpose of helping our happily engaged couples find great wedding vendors and get bids on all your wedding needs. But, if you’re starting the wedding planning process and not sure how much budget to allocate to various components of your wedding, we are here to help you out. We polled our talented DJs around the nation and are sharing the average amount they charge for weddings… Now that you know this info, head over to request bids for your own wedding!
How much do you charge couples for basic wedding DJ services for approximately 3-6 hours?
You’re engaged, yay! You’re happy and can’t stop peeking at the ring on your finger, recognizing the significance behind it and planning the big day pretty much 24/7. Right? As you should be!
And we’re excited for you! I mean, we’re in the wedding business because we are obviously obsessed with weddings! Looking for a little inspiration? We’ve got just what you need with these amazing shots captured by WedBrilliant wedding photographer, Rachel of Peace Love Shoot Photography. As she, herself, says, her goal is to ensure that “each couple has the images to illustrate their love story.” And we’d agree that she accomplishes that!
When it comes to selecting what music you will have at your wedding, you have a number of options. Have you been thinking about musicians for the ceremony? What you’ll have during the cocktail hour? And what about what’s going to get your guests on the dance floor at the reception?
First step? Check out the variety of incredibly talented wedding musicians and DJs we have here at WedBrilliant. Take, for instance, Ocdamia Strings, ceremony musicians playing music ranging from classical to contemporary and anything in between. Most of their musicians have masters degrees in music performance – true professionals. And, they are known for serving multi-cultural clients by taking the time to learn different cultures and traditions to ensure every wedding goes smoothly and is unforgettable. Ocdamia Strings musicians discuss goals with each couple they work with and will always make sure that couples get beautifully performed songs on their big days!
Looking to hire great musicians for your wedding? Post a request on WedBrilliant and receive bids from talented wedding pros!
When it comes to selecting your wedding colors, what factors help create the perfect palette for your special day? You will undoubtedly get input from parents, siblings, best friends, neighbors, and maybe your mail person, but it’ll boil down to what feels “right” for you and your loved one and best represents the two of you! To get you started thinking about it, here are some pointers:
- Look around your home. Is there an obvious color scheme going on? What color are your kitchen walls, your bedroom? Open up your closet and see if you subconsciously (or not) lean towards certain hues. These are all good hints as to what colors will make you happy on your wedding day, and bring back those fond memories for months and years to come.
- Location, location, location. If you have selected your venue already, think about what colors will work best for the ceremony and reception. Are you having the reception in a large ballroom? Feel free to go for deeper, brighter colors since they won’t dwarf the room much. Is your ceremony cliff side over the Pacific Ocean? Incorporate natural blue and green shades that take the surroundings into consideration.
- Tis the season. One big way that your colors will come into play is in your floral selections. So, why not start with determining what flowers and plants are in season when you’re getting married. Sit down with your florist to discuss what will be available and fresh (and better priced) and use those ideas to help narrow down some colors.
- Use the color wheel. Now don’t laugh, but remember when you were in grade school and used a color wheel to learn about primary and secondary colors? Well, this could be helpful as you select your wedding palette. Colors opposite each other on the color wheel are often pleasing to the eye since they pair warm and cool hues.
- Get inspiration! This may be an obvious one, but one of the best ways to determine the right colors for your wedding is to look at what others couples have done and see if anything jumps out at you. From flowers to bridesmaids dresses, you’ll be able to get a real sense of how various colors work together on the bid day. Check out Style Me Pretty or Pinterest to get your creative juices flowing.
Ultimately, while each couple’s wedding palette is a deeply personal choice and a decision to give serious consideration to, have fun with the process and don’t let it overwhelm you. You want to look back and have only happy memories stem from the colors you choose!